Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sunday's Post


Today started like an ordinary Sunday for us. After getting up from a dream where the entire human race was being subjected to horrifying psychological torture such that no one knew what was real and what wasn’t anymore, I called my sister to say "Hi!". During our conversation, my brother called on my cell and I called him back on Skype after awhile.

We had planned to get together with the Repique’s later that day, but they were having some trouble getting a hold of their driver. In the meantime, I went grocery shopping and started the tasks of cleaning and prepping the vegetables. We met up with Verna, Vanessa, and Crystel at around 2:00pm. We had a pretty short visit. We gave them what we brought from home for them from us, my mom, and Raquel, and we had Merienda together at yet another mall. It was raining extremely hard and Verna needed to be back at 5pm, so we left to head back home. It was good to see them again. We will try to get together once more before leaving for Australia.

[Kendra and Verna]


[Here's a shot of Michelle that missed being posted yesterday]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home