Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Best Husband in the World!

Tonight I was having one of my usual cravings that come out of nowhere and are usually for some type of strange food that is not easy to obtain at 9 o'clock at night when these cravings generally present themselves.

Well, tonight the craving was for bananas of the sweet variety - a pie, cake, ice cream, etc.

So, Tim went out searching for a dessert for me. It took him two trips and about 40 minutes of preparation and then he presented me with a piece of banana cake with a sliced fresh banana a cherry, chocolate sauce and some spoonfuls of Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream.

It was so good. I should have had him take a photo so that you could all see how delicious it looked. But I started eating it too fast :-)

My baby is the BEST!

P.S. I am not pregnant. I just get these cravings ostensibly when I am short on a vitamin or mineral :-)

1 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Dad said...

Tim, you are as creative and spontaneous as ever! It's great to see you both enjoying these kinds of special moments in the middle of the uncertainties of your transition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home