Friday, June 22, 2007

"If You're Going to San Fransisco...."

"...be sure to wear some flowers in your hair." (Scott McKenzie)

I spent 6 days in San Fransico last week. Working most of the time at the Hyatt Regency on the Embarcadero with Anthony and O.J. (who, by the way is leaving IMS and heading for Korea in a few days, and if you don't set up a blog and keep it updated with pictures, Joey, I will be very upset!!).

Anyway, I did have a day off in the middle of the week, while O.J. babysat his multi-plasma video creation and Anthony did his Production Manager duties), I got up at the crack of dawn and walked out to the piers to catch a glimpse of the sunrise against the Bay Bridge. As it rose, I walked down the Embarcadero to Fisherman's Wharf, which was just slowly getting into business for the day. Past the fishing boat docks and up some hills, I got a cool view of the water with the Golden Gate in the background. Afterwards, I hopped on a cable car to go back via Chinatown. Later, I took a ferry from Market St. to Sausalito and back for some sunset photography. A good trip, with some long work hours, but some good shots to show off.












1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Isabel's Mommy said...

My favorite4s are all the ones with the sunset.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home