Monday, December 17, 2007

2 Years of Blog!!

Well, once again I'm back setting up audio and video for a certain year-end company broadcast- the same place in northern New Jersey where I was where the first post our blog was published and again at the one-year anniversary. Now another fabulous year has passed (we've been back from our overseas Philippines experience for over 16 months), and a whole new chapter of adventures and drama have been written and (most) have made it onto this wonderful electronic medium.

We hope that all of you have enjoyed reading our posts - and we know who you are - the web traffic trackers have let us in on some surprising, interesting, humorous and downright scary details about who visits our site (and when and why and for how long and etc, etc).

Kendra's been doing the majority of the posting lately (she's gotten the Blogger's Bug of thinking in blog-post-mode as things happen- this happened to me when we were in Manila alot.) I plan to take up some of my slack soon and share some of my inner thoughts as well.

So here I am again waiting for my co-workers in other venues around the country to get their gear operating and tested so I can get to my hotel and get some sleep (I've got one of the simpler sets for this one).

Kendra and I both send a big "Hello!" out to all our blog readers online and to our friends and family who we'll be seeing over the holidays and thereafter. You know where to find us or contact us, so don't be strangers.

Here's to another year!! -Tim

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Eugene said...

We've enjoyed and immensely appreciated your blog and particularly the pictures, and you also both write with an engaging, personal and open style. It's been a great way to keep abreast of your doings and seeing more of the world through your eyes (especially since we don't get to travel as much). I hope you can archive these somewhere so that 30 years from now you can relive some of these special memories as well as the challenges you've faced along the way. Looking forward to this weekend to see you in person.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Lame Shrill Owl said...

Isn't it amazing how you start thinking in blog.

I think in blog often, especially when I am sowering or trying to fall asleep.

I also think in Tivo. You know, where you have this thought that you want to rewind what just happened (or the radio) to hear/see it again.

My, how techonolgy has changed us.

BTW - Merry Christmas to you as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home