Sunday, December 23, 2007

First Publication!!!

I'm pleased to announce the release of the first volume of my photography: "Documenting Life: 100 Images of Humanity and Nature; Captured by Timothy Wingert".

Thanks to online publisher Blurb, I've chosen 100 one of my favorite images from the Philippines, Australia, Hong Kong, Costa Rica, San Francisco, Philadelphia and some other odd locations around the globe and crafted them into a beautifully bound 10x8 book, available online in softcover or hardcover with full-color dust jacket.

It took a long while to pick out my favorite 100 images (I had about 150 chosen and I almost couldn't bear to cut it down any further, but I managed to in the end!) I'm quite pleased with the results, though...the 100 pictures really do capture the wide range of cultures, adventures and natural beauty that I've seen in the past few years. I was debating whether or not to put detailed descriptions of each shot, but decided to just list the title of the photograph and the location where it was taken. Maybe in the next book I'll write the backstory and circumstances behind the photographs and all the technical info for each, but for now it's just a collection of really pretty pictures that would look great on your coffee table!!

The book is now available for sale online through Blurb (get one now while I'm still unknown and my stuff is cheap!) through the link below.


100 Images of Huma...
By Captured by Timoth...

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Lame Shrill Owl said...

Congratulations on getting your first book published. I may have to add this to my wish list. Xmas may be pretty much done, but I have a birthday coming soon and maybe my dear husband would want to buy it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home