Old City Philadelphia Real Estate - Condo For Sale!
This one will go fast!
Great Location in Old City, Philadelphia!! Beautiful Space!
Bridgeview (315 New St.)
- Efficient 2 bedroom, 2 bath floorplan on 6th floor of historically preserved building formerly home to Thomas Scientific.
- High, angled ceilings
- Sunny, southern-facing oversized warehouse windows in living room and both bedrooms
- Floor-to-ceiling exposed brick in living room and both bedrooms
- Living room has light-shaded wood Pergo flooring,
- 2nd Bedroom has grey, slate-style laminate flooring. (Professionally installed 2 years ago)
- The rest is brand-new carpet (Professionally installed mid-April, 2008)
- Oversized mirrors in each bathroom with vanity lights
- Quiet location on top floor at the end of the hall…only one neighbor to the side.
- Electric GE oven/range.refrigerator/garbage disposal
- Dual deadbolt locks on front door
- Lots of kitchen cabinet space
- Light Switches placed for handicap-access
- 4 year-old Trane HVAC system w/digital thermostat
- New Whirlpool Washer/Drier Combination (unused, professionally installed and connected March 2008)
- New Whirlpool Stainless Steel over-the-range microwave (unused, professionally installed and connected March 2008)
- All existing carpeting replaced (April 2008)
- Custom-built easy-access hinged door to water heater/HVAC filter area in ceiling (built early 2007)
- Oversized, “airplane propeller” ceiling fan with light (waiting for replacement part for remote)
- Bedroom/Hallway/Living room walls painted.
- Rainspout in bedroom sealed with black iron pipe sealer paint
- Quiet, half-block cobblestone street (Permit 10 parking) across from 2 historical churches, blocks from restaurants, art galleries, theaters, historical landmarks
- 24-hour concierge/doorman
- Video coverage of building access
- Garbage/recycling rooms on each floor
- Well-decorated and well-maintained common areas (including lobby, covered brick walkway and brick courtyard)
- Common areas scheduled for a make-over in late ’08
- Discounted HD cable TV service through buildings bulk-rate plan
- Extra secured storage space on each floor
- Dedicated areas for easy parking for unloading and guests
- Dual elevators (recently redone)
- Great location, 4 blocks from SEPTA/PATCO
- Roof deck in future plans
Check out the Photos Below!
If interested, leave a comment with your contact information. Comments will not be made public.